Canada defeated Sweden 5-1 on Tuesday
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Primi passi ed Economia
   PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Bellroll33

Pasturatore Senza licenza

Interessi: I like make new friends from the world, I like running and want to share more interesting and valuable feelings.
Impiego: jerseys
Sito web: http://www.authenticnf...

Squadra: sdfg
Allenamento: Regia
Modulo preferito: 5-4-1
Girone: sdsg
Iscritto ad HT: ytew

china
Messaggio Mer Giu 26, 09:09:49 Rispondi citando

Citazione:

PIESTANY, Slovakia -- Canada defeated Sweden 5-1 on Tuesday for its second straight victory at the under-18 Ivan Hlinka Memorial Cup tournament. Mitchell Stephens scored two goals in the third period to help put the game out of reach. Canada (2-0) moved into sole possession of first place in the Group B standings while Sweden (1-1) fell into second place. "What I like is how well were playing defensively," said head coach Jody Hull. "In this tournament, thats the key. Youve got to play strong in your zone and with the quality of forwards we have and our defencemen, they seem to be working in really good unison right now." Sweden could not capitalize on a pair of 5-on-3 advantages in a scoreless opening period. Travis Konecny scored on a power play in the second period and Lawson Crouse made it a 2-0 game a few minutes later. After Stephens gave Canada a healthy lead, Jansen Harkins iced the win by scoring on a penalty shot late in the third. "After the first period, we sort of found our legs," Stephens said. "We didnt buy into their system of getting caught into penalties and stuff like that. "I think we got back to our system, got pucks deep and established the forecheck." Tyler Soy added two assists and goaltender Zachary Sawchenko made 27 saves. Philip Magnusson had the lone goal for Sweden and Felix Sandstrom made 36 saves in a losing effort. Hull has been impressed by his teams balanced scoring attack. "Im not relying on one or two guys every night to carry the load," he said. "Im relying on 12 guys to do it. Again, were just playing that solid team game." Canada opened the tournament with a 5-1 victory over Switzerland and will close out the preliminary round Wednesday against host Slovakia at the Zimny Stadion. "The biggest thing for me is that were sticking to the plan," Hull said. "Were not off of it when we get behind or when we get a bit of a lead. We just keep going." The semifinals are scheduled for Friday and the medal games are set for Saturday. Canada has won the summer hockey tournament six years in a row, and 18 of the past 23 times since it began in 1991.
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
.One day after winning her record 63rd World Cup race, Vonn posted to her Facebook account Tuesday that she was happy Woods surprised her by coming to the race, and that she felt terrible that his tooth got knocked out.
. Tampa Bay Buccaneers RB Doug Martin broke the news that hes cleared for full activity moving forward.
. HABS HEADED TO CONFERENCE FINAL The Montreal Canadiens scored early in Game Seven, built a lead and protected it well on their way to a 3-1 series-clinching win over the Boston Bruins. While this game or series isnt necessarily a referendum on the value of fourth lines, the Canadiens certainly benefitted from production lower down their forward depth chart.
. -- The Minnesota Twins have granted relief pitcher Matt Guerrier his unconditional release, making the 35-year-old right-hander a free agent.
. Chris Heisey connected for his first grand slam and Devin Mesoraco homered and drove in a career high-tying four runs as Cincinnati took advantage of Tampa Bays depleted pitching staff for a 12-4 victory on Sunday.A lengthy vacation during the NHLs Olympic break next month isnt sitting well with Bobby Ryan. The Ottawa Senators forward didnt hold back his feelings on Thursday after being left off the U.S. Olympic mens hockey team for the Games in Sochi, calling out director of player personnel Brian Burke and USA Hockey for the way the process was publicized. "It was kinda gutless," Ryan told a scrum of reporters at the teams morning skate. "I almost feel degraded when it comes out like that. It is what it is - thats their decision and thats how they feel about me." What made things worse for the young winger was a feature posted Wednesday by ESPN.coms Scott Burnside chronicling a five-month process in which Burke, Team USA GM David Poile and the rest of the selection committee deliberated Ryans status along with other. "Hes (Ryan) a passive guy," Burke was quoted saying in the feature. "He is not intense. That word iss not in his vocabulary.dddddddddddd Its never going to be in his vocabulary. He cant spell intense." But Burke also praised Ryans ability as a game-breaker, saying that while candidates Max Pacioretty and Brandon Saad were both better 60-minute players, "neither can do what Bobby can do." The feature added that another selection committee member called Ryan a sleepy skater and when Poile asked his group to raise their hand if they were worried about Ryan, a lot of members did just that. "They were direct quotes," said Ryan. "Its unfortunate they feel that way. Theyve got to form a team. I guess to a certain degree you have to respect it. You dont have to agree with it, right? I certainly dont. They could have just cut me." He added that Burke tried contact him on Wednesday, but Ryan hasnt called back. The 26-year-old has 18 goals and 36 points in 42 games with the Senators this season.
' ' '

Apri Firma

Profilo Messaggio privato HomePage
Adv

Messaggio Mer Giu 26, 09:09:49

Apri Firma

Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Primi passi ed Economia Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: