GREEN BAY - The San Francisco 49ers have gotten the best of
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Primi passi ed Economia
   PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Bellroll33

Pasturatore Senza licenza

Interessi: I like make new friends from the world, I like running and want to share more interesting and valuable feelings.
Impiego: jerseys
Sito web: http://www.authenticnf...

Squadra: sdfg
Allenamento: Regia
Modulo preferito: 5-4-1
Girone: sdsg
Iscritto ad HT: ytew

china
Messaggio Mer Set 25, 05:50:07 Rispondi citando

GREEN BAY - The San Francisco 49ers have gotten the best of the Green Bay Packers in three meetings since the start of the 2012, including a postseason victory in last seasons playoffs. Enter the great equalizer: winter at Lambeau Field. Winter is coming for the wild-carding Niners, who visit the NFC North champion Packers on Sunday afternoon. You can watch all the action on CTV beginning at 4:30pm et/1:30pm pt. These two clubs have seen plenty of each other over the past two seasons. San Francisco snapped an eight-game slide in Green Bay with a 30-22 win in Week 1 of last season, though the temperature was hardly a factor given the game took place on Sept. 9. "You just have to block it out," said 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick of adjusting to the cold weather. Kaepernick took over as the starter for San Francisco midway through the 2012 campaign and helped his club get the better of the visiting Packers in last seasons divisional contest en route to a Super Bowl appearance and loss to the Baltimore Ravens. San Francisco opened its 12-4 campaign with a 34-28 victory over Green Bay, with Kaepernick outgunning Aaron Rodgers in a game that featured 879 yards of total net offense. After torching the Packers with his legs during the playoffs, Kaepernick did it with his arm back in Week 1 with 412 passing yards and three touchdowns to zero interceptions. In his Niners debut after coming over from a Ravens team that beat San Francisco in last seasons Super Bowl, Anquan Boldin had 13 receptions for 208 yards with a touchdown. Rodgers threw for 333 yards with three touchdowns, getting picked off once. Rodgers ended this season with a 104.9 passer rating, becoming the first quarterback in NFL history to surpass a 100 rating in five straight seasons. A broken collarbone sidelined him for seven straight weeks but he returned to lead Green Bay to a season-ending victory over the Chicago Bears to secure the Packers third straight division title. Rodgers shook off some early rust to march Green Bay 87 yards for a game- winning drive, converting three times on fourth down. That included a 48-yard touchdown throw to Randall Cobb on 4th-and-8 with 38 seconds to play. "I looked outside to make sure we had a big play there," Rodgers said. "From the throw I missed Andrew Quarless on earlier in the drive, I knew I had to get a little bit on it to make sure I didnt way underthrow him. When that ball came down and he got into the end zone it was just pandemonium." The former MVP finished the game 25-for-39 for 318 yards, two touchdowns and two interceptions for the Packers, who won three of their last four games to finish the season 8-7-1. Cobb, who had been out since fracturing his right tibia on Oct. 13 against Baltimore, caught both touchdown passes by Rodgers, while Jordy Nelson had 10 grabs for 161 yards. Despite having an inferior record to the Niners, the Packers will play host this weekend and are making no apologies for doing so. "Everybodys record right now is the same. Were in the tournament. Theres 12 teams with a chance to the win championship," said Rodgers. "Thats how were looking at it. We won our division to give us the right to host a home playoff game and were going to try and make the most of it." San Francisco, in the playoffs for a third straight season, has won the NFC West in the previous two campaigns before getting unseated by the 13-3 Seattle Seahawks. The Niners had a chance to win the division in Week 17 and did its part by besting Arizona 23-20, but the Seahawks bested the Rams to lock up first place. "Players, coaches dont control who you play, where you play, when you play. The thing you control is how you play," San Francisco head coach Jim Harbaugh said. Boldin made nine catches for 149 yards and a touchdown against his former Cardinals team and Kaepernick threw for 310 yards with a pair of scores. San Francisco, though, needed Phil Dawsons 40-yard field goal as time expired to win its sixth straight game. Including the playoffs, the Packers have won 13 of their last 17 versus the Niners and San Francisco is 11-23 all-time in Green Bay.
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
. As their best player continued to orchestrate his dramatic exit from the club, the Whitecaps added size and creativity at Thursdays Major League Soccer SuperDraft.
. "Uuufff," was all shortstop Adeiny Hechavarria could come up with after Stantons latest mammoth shot.
. One out away from finishing off an impressive shutout, they let a must-win game slip away.
.Mateo Kovacic and Andrea Ranocchia scored for Inter, which had goalkeeper Samir Handanovic to thank for several crucial saves.Its an important victory against a Chievo side which plays well, Mancini said.
.5 million. The 25-year-old Varlamov is thriving under first-year coach and Hall of Fame goaltender Patrick Roy, posting a 26-9-5 record with a 2.LOS ANGELES -- Big, fast and physical, the Los Angeles Kings play a punishing brand of hockey. But its also a smart game. Theres more to the Kings than banging bodies. They take a toll mentally on their opponents. "Very opportunistic, first and foremost," Rangers defenceman Ryan McDonagh said of the Kings game. "They make something out of nothing a few times in the game and thats whats dangerous. "You feel like youve got them. You feel like youve got a simple battle in the corner, youve got numbers back. It doesnt matter, they find a way to get a puck towards the net and get a bounce, get the right body position. Youve got to maintain your discipline and your focus all the way through until your shift is done." Goalie Henrik Lundqvist, who faced 20 shots in the third period of the Rangers 3-2 overtime loss in Game 1, says the Kings can threaten from anywhere. "They like to throw pucks from the outside, go for rebounds," said the stylish Swede. "A lot of times you might not think theres a big chance, but a lot of times they create something from second and third chances, not necessarily from the first shot. "Its important that you dont relax even though you feel like you have everything under control maybe in the first sequence. Thats when they can surprise you a little bit." "They throw a lot of bodies, throw a lot of pucks on net," Rangers defenceman Dan Girardi summed up. The Kings certainly have the Rangers attention. New York coach Alain Vigneault has spent the last two days urging his team to dig deep for Game 2 Saturday. "If youre in the final, and your expectations are to win, you have to bring your best game to the table. Our guys are aware of that," he said. "Our guys are talking to themselves, between themselves about it. Were all looking for a better response (Saturday)." Both teams practised Friday -- the Rangers at Staples Center and the Kings at their practice facility in suburban El Segundo. There will likely be lineup changes on both sides. Rangers defenceman John Moore, eligible to return from a two-game suspension, resumed his normal spot in practice. And Kings coach Darryl Sutter said veteran defenceman Robyn Regehr, who has been out injured since Game 1 of the Anaheim series, will "probably" play. Vigneault says backup goalie Cam Talbot remains day-do-day with an undisclosed injury. Despite losing last time out, thee Rangers were as cool as ice Friday.dddddddddddd The message has been to turn the page on Game 1, while turning it up a notch for Game 2. For the Kings, its stay the course. That means playing with discipline and putting their bodies on the line for the 105th time since the start of the regular season. It is to their credit that they can continue to play their game. "Our style is not easy to play for 82 games every night," acknowledged captain Dustin Brown when asked about the teams scoring lapses during the regular season. "Sometimes we get into a funk and everyone focuses on our goal-scoring. "There was a stretch of games (during the regular season) where we couldnt score but we were finding ways to win games because we played the right way on the other side of the puck. I think thats where a lot of our success comes from, is really the defensive side of the puck." Los Angeles ranked 26th in the league during the regular season with 2.42 goals a game. It helped that the Kings were first in goals-against average at 2.05. In the playoffs, they lead with 3.46 goals a game. They are in the middle of the playoff pack with 2.82 goals against. Asked how they have managed to add a gear in the post-season, Brown said champions find a way. "This time of year, good teams find that extra," he said. The Kings clearly take pride in the toll that their game takes on opponents. "When teams play against us and say that Man, these guys compete, they play hard. They battle for every puck. And yeah, to win four out of seven against these guys is going to take a lot," said defenceman Willie Mitchell. "If other teams are saying that, or people from the outside are kind of giving us that label, it means that were doing a lot of things here and well continue to do that." On Saturday, its the Rangers time to dig deep. "We have to expect theyre going to be a lot better," said New York forward Brad Richards. "We have to be better or youre going to be down 2-0 ... Its this time of year. You get one crack at it. You got to raise it. Theres no other option." Added Girardi: "We know in the room here that we have what it takes to get the job done." "Were going to be ready (Saturday)," said Vigneault. A good performance and the Rangers go home happy. "It would be really nice to have (the series) 1-1 leaving L.A.," said forward Carl Hagelin. ' ' '

Apri Firma

Profilo Messaggio privato HomePage
Adv

Messaggio Mer Set 25, 05:50:07

Apri Firma

Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Primi passi ed Economia Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: