Travis Ishikawa, the Pittsburgh Pirates op
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Mercato
   PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Bellroll33

Pasturatore Senza licenza

Interessi: I like make new friends from the world, I like running and want to share more interesting and valuable feelings.
Impiego: jerseys
Sito web: http://www.authenticnf...

Squadra: sdfg
Allenamento: Regia
Modulo preferito: 5-4-1
Girone: sdsg
Iscritto ad HT: ytew

china
Messaggio Gio Set 05, 07:58:10 Rispondi citando

PITTSBURGH, Pa. - Travis Ishikawa, the Pittsburgh Pirates opening-day first baseman, refused an outright assignment to Triple-A Indianapolis and elected to become a free agent. Ishikawa was designated for assignment Friday, when the Pirates acquired first baseman Ike Davis from the New York Mets, and Ishikawa cleared waivers. The 30-year-old hit .206 with one home run in 15 games. His decision was announced Wednesday.
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
. Some will say that Martin is too sensitive while others will say that it is part of the way football is in the locker room. But to have to absorb what was said to him for any rational and intelligent person is too much.
.Murray has played 20 matches in five weeks, winning three titles to climb to fifth in the ATP Race.The two-time Grand Slam champion also seeks to qualify for next months ATP World Tour Finals.Murray said: I always wanted to qualify for it, but also I want to get back into the top 8 players in the world and it makes a huge difference for seedings in the major events.
. His recovery time is expected to be six to eight months. Seidenberg was injured in the third period of Fridays 5-0 victory over the Ottawa Senators, when he got his leg tangled with forward Cory Conacher.
.com) - The NBA will be on display overseas Thursday with the New York Knicks taking on the Milwaukee Bucks at O2 Arena in London.
. Modin, 36, tallied seven goals and three assists in 36 games with the Thrashers this season. The Sundsvall, Sweden, native has posted 232 goals and 230 assists in 894 career NHL games with Toronto, Tampa Bay, Columbus, Los Angeles and Atlanta and has appeared in 57 post-season contests, helping the Lightning capture the 2004 Stanley Cup Championship.Everton remain poised to name Ronald Koeman as their new manager, although the deal now seems unlikely to be confirmed until next week. A compensation package, worth in the region of £5m, has been agreed between Everton and Koemans current club Southampton but the Dutchman is still away on holiday, which is delaying the final ratification of the deal.Koeman is due back in the country on Sunday evening and hopes remain high that a deal will be confirmed on Monday or, at the very least, early next week. Two of Koemans backroom staff at Southampton - his brother Erwin and Jan Kluitenberg - are expected to make the move with the former Feyenoord manager.There were also reports that Southampton were trying to insert a clause into the deal that would see Everton unable to go for any of the Saints players were Koeman to take over at Goodison, but Sky Sports News HQ understands that has never been part of the negotiations. Ajax keeper Jasper Cillessen has been linked with Everton The delay in appointing Koeman has not stopped Everton being linked with numerous players, most recently another Dutchman in Ajax goalkeeper Jasper Cillessen.ddddddddddddCillessen, according to the Daily Mirror, was identified by former boss Roberto Martinez as a replacement for Tim Howard, who has left the club to join MLS side Colorado Rapids.The Netherlands international, who has 30 senior caps, could cost the Premier League side £12m, the Mirror reports. Also See: Everton must deliver now Gibson commits to Everton Stones is Englands future Everton to miss out on Monchi ' ' '

Apri Firma

Profilo Messaggio privato HomePage
Adv

Messaggio Gio Set 05, 07:58:10

Apri Firma

Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Mercato Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: