The Green Bay Packers aren’t too concerned about Aaron Rodge
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Primi passi ed Economia
   PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Bellroll33

Pasturatore Senza licenza

Interessi: I like make new friends from the world, I like running and want to share more interesting and valuable feelings.
Impiego: jerseys
Sito web: http://www.authenticnf...

Squadra: sdfg
Allenamento: Regia
Modulo preferito: 5-4-1
Girone: sdsg
Iscritto ad HT: ytew

china
Messaggio Mer Set 25, 05:46:56 Rispondi citando

The Green Bay Packers aren’t too concerned about Aaron Rodgers’ hamstring injury. Head coach Mike McCarthy said a day after he was injured that Rodgers is expected to be fine when the Packers return from their bye week to face the Chicago Bears. Rodgers appeared to injure his hamstring on a run in the third quarter against New Orleans Saints Sunday. He didn’t leave the game but his mobility appeared hampered for the rest of the game.
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
.ca/CurlingSkins - with the Top 16 curlers earning a ticket to Banff, Alta. to compete in the TRAVELERS ALL-STAR CURLING SKINS GAME Presented by Pintys, running Jan.
. The veteran NFL receiver received his work permit and is in Montreal for the start of the Alouettes rookie camp. Johnson even took in the Montreal Canadiens Game 5 win over the New York Rangers at the Bell Centre Tuesday night.
.Balotelli uploaded on Instagram a picture of the video-game character Super Mario, with whom the Italy international shares a nickname, with text around the image including jumps like a black man and grabs coins like a Jew.
.J. Ellis have avoided arbitration, agreeing to a one-year contract.
.D. Martinezs ninth-inning sacrifice fly scored Torii Hunter with the winning run and the Detroit Tigers beat the Minnesota Twins 4-3 Sunday.TSN travels to northern Israels Canada-Israel Hockey School to examine whether hockey can be used as an instrument of peace in the TSN original documentary NEUTRAL ZONE. The 30-minute documentary premieres in prime time on Tuesday, June 25 at 9pm ET on TSN and wraps up a night of NHL specials on the network. NEUTRAL ZONE is hosted by Sports Illustrated journalist and TSN THE REPORTERS WITH DAVE HODGE reporter Michael Farber, and is directed by Canadian Screen Award-winning TSN Senior Feature Producer Josh Shiaman. NEUTRAL ZONE explores the relationships forged at the Canada-Israel Hockey School, which houses Israels only Olympic-sized rink. The schools young hockey players hail from the mostly Arab area of the Golan Heights and the predominantly Jewish town of Metula – communities located in a region with strained relations and fortified borders. With the region sitting at the nexus of current world events amid rising geopolitical tensions, NEUTRAL ZONE examines whethher teaching Arab and Jewish children how to play hockey together can help promote tolerance on and off the ice.dddddddddddd TSN airs a slate of NHL specials leading up to the premiere of NEUTRAL ZONE on Tuesday, June 25 at 9pm et, with BOB MCKENZIES NHL DRAFT RANKING kicking off the night at 7:30pm ET, followed by NHL MOCK DRAFT SPECIAL at 8 pm ET, and the NHL DRAFT RETROSPECTIVE: 2003 at 8:30 pm ET. The broadcast schedule for NEUTRAL ZONE is as follows: - Tuesday, June 25 at 9pm ET on TSN - Sunday, June 30 at 12:30am ET on TSN - Sunday, June 30 at 11:30am ET on TSN2 - Wednesday, July 3 at 5:30pm ET on TSN2 SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS Twitter Michael Farber: @michaelfarber3,
Shiaman: @tsnjoshshiaman,
TSN.ca/Twitter to follow all of TSNs on-air personalitiesHashtags: #TSN and #NeutralZone FacebookFacebook.com/TSN YouTubeYouTube.com/TSNCanada Instagram@tsn_official Google+Google.ca/+TSN ' ' '

Apri Firma

Profilo Messaggio privato HomePage
Adv

Messaggio Mer Set 25, 05:46:56

Apri Firma

Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Primi passi ed Economia Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: